Tuesday, September 6, 2011

To my baby boy

This poem was written 3 weeks after baby boy passed

This is dedicated to my sweet baby boy,
Even though you never met me each day you brought me so much joy.
I had the privilege of you living and growing inside of me for 4 whole months
And when we met, our time together was much too short.
I don't yet understand just why you're not here with me,
but I do know for sure that you are safe in Glory.
I'm happy to know that you rest with Jesus, but
mommy and daddy miss you so much.
I think of you everyday, and I want you to know that I loved you in the most special way.
As the days, weeks, and months pass, and life goes by so very fast,
I want you to know that you will never be forgotten.
You are the ONE, for you will always be My first born son!

No comments:

Post a Comment