Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sad

I'm just sad right now. Nothing major happened, I have been on the computer for the last few hours doing some research, and all of a sudden a sadness just came over me. Sometimes I get so angry at how quiet it is in our house. We should have a noisy home, a crying baby should be here. But instead, silence feels this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. My husband and I are here, just the two of us when it should be the three of us. I don't like having a missing family member. The thing that saddens me most of the time is knowing what will never be, things I'll never get to experience with my baby boy. Why did this happen to me, why does this happen to anyone, why do people lose their children. These questions are normal but the answer will not make me feel any better. When things happen that we don't understand its natural to ask why. I still do all the time. Even if I knew the answer it wouldn't bring my son back, so why ask why.
Signing off with sadness

2 comments:

  1. I get like that. A bolt of sadness out of the blue.

    Hope tomorrow is a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like i could have written this. grief can come at the most unexpected times. :( sending you peace and comfort ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete