Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Praying for the tornado victims

I just want to take some time to ask everyone to say a prayer for those families in the South who were affected by the horrible tornado and storms that swept across our area last week. Its almost surreal when I look at youtube videos to see what was taking place just outside my window, we didn't have any power so we couldn't see the news and we had no idea what was really going on. I am just glad to be alive, although I realize others were not as fortunate as myself. I am praying for the families who lost loved ones. It is truly heartbreaking to drive through areas that lost everything, I can't imagine losing my entire home like some did. We have a really long way to go and I pray that God will give us the guidance we need to pick up the pieces of our lives and to truly live each day with love in our hearts and not take any moment for granted.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I believe this was an eye opener for us all.To hear the stories and see the faces of those who lost everything, something, or someone is heartbreaking. Huh, and just when u think you've hit rock bottom or that things can't get any worse..for some they already have and things already did. Prayers are going up continually.

    ReplyDelete