Monday, April 25, 2011

Finally!!

Greetings and welcome to my blog! This is actually long overdue for me. I have developed a strange habit for keeping things in when these feelings should be let out (sometimes). I have decided to start this blog because I want to remember my precious baby boy and I also want to tell the world how important he will always be to me. Carrying a child is something that can never be forgotten, even though the first few weeks after Tre's death, I was so afraid that I would forget about him and that kept me in a place of pain too long. I have since learned that I will never forget that I carried him, I also gave birth to him, I held him, and most importantly I loved him. He will forever hold such a special place in my heart. What I wouldn't give to hold him again, I wish I would have held on to him for hours.

Well, I am happy to have this avenue to share with you my feelings, the ups and downs of life after pregnancy loss, and living life without the child you once planned to live the rest of your life with. Let's walk through this journey together. Welcome!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you started this blog Stephanie. Many women share your pain when it comes to miscarriages and are unaware of how to deal with it. By starting this blog they may be able to start the healing process through writing their thoughts down and sharing them with other women. I am so proud of you sis, keep me updated on the different blog topics.

    Love you,

    Tosha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your story Stephanie. My thoughts go back when we tried seven years to have a baby; then God blessed us with three. I can't tell you how many times I cried during that time. There also was a story with each pregnancy. This will not only help those who are experiencing miscarriage but it helps me even now as I'm going through so many medical mishaps. Once again I say thank and for you to keep hope.

    Love you
    Sis. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well baby girl I am so glad that you are moving ahead and facing what happened. God loves you as we have aways tried to assure of that. I know you got it and I am soooo thankful to God for that. I am also so very thankful for your husband Eddie. He is an extroidinary man and I know he loves you with all his heart. As I watched him be there for you and with you it was just plain remarkable. You both are blessed people who GOD loves very much. Hold tight to our Lord, he will never fail you, ever. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete